Saturday 14 January 2012

Garlic Peas

The other day I was walking past the canned food isle when I noticed a nifty looking can of peas, later as I found totally different to frozen peas and a life-saver during the busy working week.  I know this is hardly a recipe but I thought it was important to post, hope you like them.  Oh, and you can add as much garlic as you like!

 This is about as simple as a side dish gets but they're so good I make them every week.  So keep those peas on hand and whip it up whenever you like!                            

Ingredients

·        Olive oil

·        1 x 400g can peas

·        Approx. 1 tsp crushed garlic (jar)

Method

1.     Heat oil in a pot and add garlic. 

2.     Add peas and cook until heated through.

Serves 2 as a small side dish.
*Can easily be doubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment